|You can support this site
by shopping at AllPosters.com
|Tip's for Desktop Pictures for Mac OS 8.x users|
|- create a folder
- copy the DTP (your screen size) you like in this folder
- open "Desktop Pictures" or "Appearance -> Desktop"
- drag the folder with the DTP on the "Picture"
- click "Set Desktop" and close the panel
- then you will get a different DTP at every "Restart"
|Tip's for Desktop Pictures for Mac OS 7.x users|
|please see this link to find a program for Mac OS 7.x users :
VersionTracker "Desktop Pictures"
If you use "AfterDark 3.x or 4.x" will work with OS 7.x, see "setup" then "WallZapper" and choose your picture.
|Tip's for StartupScreen for Mac OS users|
|- open the picture with GraphicConverter
- save as... "PICT in resource" named "StartupScreen"
- copy the file to the "System Folder"
- restart your computer and you will see the picture
Software see also:
TuCows Image Editors - TuCows Image Viewers
|Tip's for Desktop Pictures for Window 95/98 Users|
|Windows users may have to do a bit more work than Mac users to be able to use these images as wallpaper. Below I provide step-by-step instructions for the easiest method I know.
|Archived Files Mac & Window|
|Macintosh & Window Users - Files are archived in stuffit SIT format and binhex HQX format. Stuffit Expander 5 is required to open the Mac archives.|
| - - - - - -